Friday 15 August 2014

1000 Post Milestone


Today marks 1000 postings on Simply Superb Swans, something I could never have imagined when I first started Blogging.

Hopefully I have provided some facts and entertainment over the years, but especially an appreciation of the wonderful natural world , something many of us take for granted.

Understanding and taking the time to appreciate other species, can provide a huge amount of spiritual happiness, joy, and a love of life rather than consumption and "things". 

Looking at my blog stats page, I see that I have had 154,000 all time page views, most of them I suspect are locals.

In saying that, I also have viewers around the globe and some of these are members of the River Nairn Swans and Waterfowl Trust. 

My thanks to all of you who have contributed to the welfare of the Nairn wildlife.

No Doubt I have repeated myself over the years, but have tried to give you a variety of photos reflecting the life of the Swans and the beauty of their images.

No comments: